Phrasal Verb Questions
1. How often do you eat out?
2. Who do you get along well with?
3. What happens if you talk back to your teacher?
4. Do your friends ever drop by uninvited?
5. Do you ever have to take care of one of your relatives?
6. Have you ever run out of gas?
7. Have you ever run into your teacher at the supermarket?
8. What do you think you should cut down on?
Directions: Please answer the questions. Put the question's number next to each answer.
1. I eat out every meal!
4. When I was a kid I ran into my teacher at the store and I shrieked. I hid behind my cart while my teacher talked to my mom.