Tuesday, April 19, 2011

St. Paul Public Libraries



Public libraries are a great community resource.


At the library, you can read books and magazines, use the computers, look for jobs, and take classes.


You can see a schedule of classes at Riverview Library if you click HERE.






Using the library is free if you have a library card.  To get a library card, you need to live in St. Paul.  You show your ID card to the librarian, and she helps you fill out an application.






You can borrow books, movies, and CDs for free, but if they are late, they charge you a fine.  How long can you keep the books?  How much is the fine?  How do you renew books, movies, and CDs?




The library is open most days of the week, at morning and at night, so more people can go.  Click HERE to see the library schedules. 

Do you like the library?  Why?  What are your favorite things to do there?  Please click "Comments" to answer. 

7 comments:

  1. yes I wanet use i nternt because befor know I havebing school .my favorite things are lerning and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing to do at the library is going to the baby story times at all the different locations. My daughter Sofie really enjoys these story times, and I'm looking forward to taking my new baby to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to go to the library because library is good for us.many people get education for the library. i like library because many types of books in their library and movies and then to learn books. i prectic english make perfact.and improvmentfor my self to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do i likethe librae? yes because english practice. community computer practice. yes i like library. so also i like story. all library people helpe people good people. i go four five lirary. good practice. evre day i go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. at thi libary, you can read book and magazines, use the computers, look for jobs. and take classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LIKE THE LIBRARY. U INTER STANDING INGLISH LANGUAGE AND I FOUND ME COUNTRY STORY AND CULTURE. I LIKE THE LIBRARY BOOK AND COMPUTER

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to go to the library because I like to read the books and use the couputer. sometimes used the computer for looking for aparments and jobs.

    ReplyDelete